Old February 23rd 07, 03:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 09:33:46AM +0000, Roland Perry wrote:
David Hansen
remarked:
How one would prevent millions of people leaving London is beyond
me.

Luckily we don't have to rely on you to do this.
Closing all the railway stations would be a good start - just look at
the chaos when even one line out of London is closed, let alone all of
them.

"I want to go home after work" is a bit different from "I must leave
London RIGHT NOW otherwise $germ will turn me into a flesh-eating
zombie". In the latter case, even lazy suits will discover that they
can walk.

Aluminum makes a nice hat.
All paranoids will tell you that.
But what most do not know