Old February 23rd 07, 03:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default Passenger door buttons gone on refurb D Stock

In message .com,
Boltar writes
I never said they didn't use the tube , I just said I'd not personally
seen them and given I use the tube twice a day 5 days a week I'd have
thought I'd have seen at least one or two in the last few years if
they were as common as you imply.

I spot a lot more Bromptons now I've got my own one. Sometimes you don't
spot things you aren't interested in. They definitely exist!

The other thing is, if one is wheelchair-bound and gets on the tube out
in the sticks (where it isn't so busy), it doesn't matter if the train
get busy, as long as others move aside to let the person off - and here
I think that umbrellas could help even if it isn't raining :P

--
Paul G
Typing from Barking