Old October 19th 03, 04:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Congestion charge cheat

In article , Colin McKenzie
writes

And for one of the other responders to my comment, the argument about
setting appropriate speed limits is completely separate from the
argument about enforcing the limits set.

No it isn't. The 2 go hand in hand. The straight bit of road through
Penn near where I live has virtually no houses on it. Just a pub and a
couple of mansions. The limit is 30MPH.

The stretch of road before that has a 40MPH limit and is all twists and
turns and has 'Ice' warning signs present in the winter. It's not
possible to get up to 40MPH on that bit of road without leaving the
carriageway but the straight and clear road has a lower limit.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this