Old February 23rd 07, 04:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default London Transport museum

umpston wrote:
On Feb 23, 4:17 pm, Michael Hoffman wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
I notice that the announcement was about "London's transport museum"
and not the "London Transport museum". Bah.

It is a museum about transport in London so "London Transport Museum"
remained apt even after LT ceased to exist.

Yeah, but the OP said "London Transport museum" [sic].

It was a pointless change of name.

I agree but it's equally pointless to complain about it.
--
Michael Hoffman