Old February 23rd 07, 05:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default London Transport museum

John Rowland wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
And I notice that the announcement was about "London's transport
museum" and not the "London Transport museum". Bah.

Well, it is not a museum that is strictly about London Transport,
which no longer exists.

I guess they should rename the Imperial War Museum then.

Given it combines three unfashionable concepts, I'm sure it is only a
matter of time before it becomes the Oppressed Indigenous Persons'
Conflict-Resolution Interactive Visitor Experience. Or something.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK