Old February 23rd 07, 06:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave A Dave A is offline

Default Enlarged Congestion Charging area

John Rowland wrote:
I haven't been near the zone this week, so I'd like to hear people's
experiences.

I have used the bus a few times through the zone - the 148 gives quite a
good "test" as it passes across the WEZ, down the free route and then
into the original area. My experience was about a 10% reduction in the
journey time across the WEZ (morning peak), and no perceptible
difference on the free route or on Victoria Street in the original zone.

--
Dave Arquati