Old February 23rd 07, 06:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
clive Coleman. clive Coleman. is offline

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Stuart
writes
One that involved flying out from Heathrow Airport - Hyde Park corner -
Piccadilly Line - Heathrow!

I used to have a picture a little underground train that carried two
people and operated between the white house and some main station in
Washington D.C. This must be at least 30 years ago and was meant to be
secret. Years before Washington got a metro proper. If it can happen
there, it can happen here. I'm not asserting that is has, but I
wouldn't be surprised.
--
Clive.