Old February 23rd 07, 08:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Quick Q: Parking on the Jubilee or Bakerloo ?

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:43:54 +0000 (UTC), (Nick
Leverton) wrote:

I need to be in London early tomorrow from the North, before the first
train from anywhere useful arrives. In this case I usually drive to
Finchley Central and use the capacious car park there, but I've just
found out that neither the Northern nor Vic is running where I need to go
(Waterloo at 07.12 !)

I thought the TfL site had car park details but can't find it with their
search box.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/using/get...nd/parking.asp

Has anyone any suggestions for a station with at least
moderate parking, not too far out and near-ish the M1, on another line
please ? Somewhere like Neasden perhaps ?

I was going to suggest Stanmore as it is minutes from the M1.

I see from the link that Wembley Park is also an option.
--
Paul C