Old February 23rd 07, 09:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Quick Q: Parking on the Jubilee or Bakerloo ?

In article ,
Paul Corfield wrote:

I thought the TfL site had car park details but can't find it with their
search box.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/using/get...nd/parking.asp

Thanks very much, Paul.

Even knowing it's there I still can't find it with the search box (it
seems to be obsessed with cycle parking), so double thanks in fact.

Has anyone any suggestions for a station with at least
moderate parking, not too far out and near-ish the M1, on another line
please ? Somewhere like Neasden perhaps ?

I was going to suggest Stanmore as it is minutes from the M1.

I see from the link that Wembley Park is also an option.

Looks good. I don't expect to be awake enough to do the Met/Jubilee
shuffle even if it works at that time in the morning, but to be honest
I will probably just want to collapse onto a train anyway

Thankyou again

Nick
--
http://www.leverton.org/ ... So express yourself