Old February 24th 07, 02:40 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:10:01 +0000 someone who may be Graeme Wall
wrote this:-

How one would prevent millions of people leaving London is beyond
me.

There was a plan to clear a big open space all the way round London that
could be patrolled by armed police and military units that would prevent any
one trying to get out from the inner zone. Would have cost many millions of
pounds to put into practice.

It would take some time to organise. By the time it had been
organised I suspect many would have left.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh