Old October 19th 03, 06:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Congestion charge cheat

In article m, Martin
Underwood writes

It is a great shame that the IAM seems content to abide by whatever speed
limit or other restriction has been set, rather than campaigning to get
absurd limits raised or excessively restricting junctions re-designed. As an
IAM member myself, I sometimes despair of their hands-off
we-don't-want-to-get-involved attitude.

www.abd.org.uk may be of interest.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this