Old February 25th 07, 11:53 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
Alistair Gunn Alistair Gunn is offline

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

In uk.railway Clive Coleman. twisted the electrons to say:
I was pointing out that Trident was being trumpeted as a major coup,
getting Trident at half price, however both the papers and news media
reported the bits that government spin didn't, that we didn't have real
control. It was a figure of speech.

No supporting documentation provided, claim fails ...

I don't ask you to believe it, be gullible if you want.

Well, if you want to believe that 100% independence (which I'll
certainly grant the UK deterrent isn't 100% independent) is logically
equivalent to 100% lack of independence that's up to you ...