Old February 25th 07, 01:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , at 11:42:30 on Sun,
25 Feb 2007, Andrew Clark
remarked:
People keep trying to deflect the scenario to one of total destruction.
That's not the situation I had in mind. Nor did I expect a transition from
normal to chaos in half an hour.

Then what scenario did you have in mind?

I'm sure I've mentioned it several times in the last few days. What are
you trying to do, win the debate by wearing me down?

Briefly: either a small terrorist surprise somewhere else in London,
resulting in a selective evacuation; or a steady build up of tension
with those using the tunnels to be some of the last to leave, after a
relatively orderly shutdown of the system.