Old February 25th 07, 01:50 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
clive Coleman. clive Coleman. is offline

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Alistair Gunn
writes
No supporting documentation provided, claim fails ...

I don't ask you to believe it, be gullible if you want.

Well, if you want to believe that 100% independence (which I'll
certainly grant the UK deterrent isn't 100% independent) is logically
equivalent to 100% lack of independence that's up to you .

I don't know whether it's me or you, but what I have claimed is what I
have read (or heard) I tried to avoid saying it was hard fact as it is
most probably unprovable, I don't believe this government to be any more
honest than any other especially when it comes to accounting what they
have done with our money. I think the best plan is for me to state
what I think as my opinion and for you to do likewise, maintaining the
status quo.
--
Clive.