Old February 25th 07, 01:57 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
clive Coleman. clive Coleman. is offline

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Roland Perry
writes
Trains have keys? Where do they fit - in the side of the steering
column?

Yes trains at least did have keys and I would expect still do. I have
a set of keys for 38/62 stock, for the old 800s and 63xxs and also a key
for unlocking the desk on Brush, EE, and Crompton locomotives. I don't
know but I have no reason to suspect the use of keys to have changed.
--
Clive.