Old February 25th 07, 10:08 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
Nick Pedley Nick Pedley is offline

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

"Clive Coleman." wrote in message
news
In message , Nick Pedley
writes
Something like this website shows? http://www.clouse.org/capitol1.html

No. The photo I had was of a little car capable of carrying about two
people, not enclosed, in a square tunnel and suspended from the ceiling,
if that makes any sense. Looking at the Metro map though reminds me of
where I stayed whilst there (At Crystal).

monorail car with two open-air seats facing each direction of the square
tunnel:
http://www.clouse.org/images/senate01.jpg

Nick