Old February 25th 07, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default London Transport museum

umpston wrote:
On Feb 25, 6:19 pm, Michael Hoffman wrote:
umpston wrote:
On Feb 23, 5:13 pm, Michael Hoffman wrote:
umpston wrote:
On Feb 23, 4:17 pm, Michael Hoffman wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
I notice that the announcement was about "London's transport museum"
and not the "London Transport museum". Bah.
It is a museum about transport in London so "London Transport Museum"
remained apt even after LT ceased to exist.
Yeah, but the OP said "London Transport museum" [sic].
It was a pointless change of name.
I agree but it's equally pointless to complain about it.
--
Michael Hoffman
I was merely commenting on your specious argument which seemed to be

Since it wasn't in defence of the new name, it is specious to make such
a comment.
--
Michael Hoffman

Well I certainly missed your point then. What was it?

A silly joke about the difference between the "London Transport museum"
[sic] and the "London Transport Museum."
--
Michael Hoffman