Old February 25th 07, 09:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default The Routemaster Association

wrote:
On 24 Feb, 21:39, "Richard J." wrote:
wrote:
http://www.routemaster.org.uk/association.htm

Been going since 1988. Latest news: an open day last weekend (too
late!). Oh, and breaking news from the AGM ......

There are no changes to the Committee!

Was there a point to your post?

I like Routemasters.

I like them too, but I imagined there might be a more topical reason for
your post.

Apart from dehumanised morons, who doesn't?

I can think of many people who have good reason to prefer other types of
bus, but your mind is evidently closed on the subject, so it seems
pointless to pursue the matter.
--
Richard J.