Old February 26th 07, 06:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default London Transport museum

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Michael Hoffman wrote:

MIG wrote:

Let's imagine that I am in Paris. I get on a train on Line 4 without
knowing what line my destination station is on or where to change.

How would it help me to hear an announcement that I am at a station
with a French name where I can change to line 6?

It would help if you were blind or visually impaired. A lot.

How exactly? May i suggest you read the original question again?

tom

--
They didn't have any answers - they just wanted weed and entitlement.