Old October 19th 03, 08:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CMOT TMPV CMOT TMPV is offline

Default The Real Underground Map

Once upon a time -- around about 10/19/03 14:58 --
possibly wrote:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:25:10 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

Alan O'Brien wrote:
"Richard J." wrote in message
Alan O'Brien wrote:

If there are any more criticisms then the map is simply going to be
thrown into the dustbin.
OK?

You'd better tell that to the bloke that asked for a circular Circle
line, then.

Fair enough.
Actually, now I think about it, a rectangular Circle Line would be
easier. Alan

The Beck diagram had a rectangular Circle Line from 1954 to 1959.

Hey, Sam, how about changing the animation so it morphs from each
version of the map to the next?? Now that *would* be good! ;-)

I notice this same morphing map is posted on the tube's map page. It's been
there for quite some time and I've seen it before.

-- E

--
"Even a fool knows that you cannot reach out and touch the stars, but that
does not stop the wise man from trying." -- P.Jackson