Old February 28th 07, 11:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham J Graham J is offline

Default Oyster Helpline Cost

Does TfL make any money from calls to 08453309876?

Is there any means of claiming back the cost of calls in any case,
when this is the only way of resolving problems caused by TfL and
Oyster?

Why is there not a free number, given the punitive extractions of
money faced by TfL "customers" and the limited means of redress?

On the few occasions I've had problems with Oyster I've found it more
satisfactory to use what used to be called 'Ask Oyster' to submit a query
online (sales.oystercard.com Help My Oyster).

G.