Old October 19th 03, 10:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Concorde! on BBC2 now

CMOT TMPV wrote:
Once upon a time -- around about 10/19/03 16:07 --
possibly wrote:

So when is the final flight from or to London? And where do I stand?

Final arrival is 24 Oct forever. Three Concordes will arrive 90
seconds apart, taxi to the maintenance bay for a special retirement
ceremony. See concordesst.com

Those flights (BA9010, BA9021, BA002) will land on the northern runway
(09L/27R, direction depends on the wind) probably around 16:00 on the 24th.

Final flight *from* London is provisionally scheduled to be 17 November,
when G-BOAF is flown to Filton, her place of birth. Details at
http://www.concordesst.com/retire/diary.html
--
Richard J.