Old March 1st 07, 03:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Oyster Helpline Cost

In message , Helen Deborah
Vecht writes

Paul Terry typed

I don't know, but their geographic number (apparently 020 7227 7886)
looks like 55 Broadway SW1 to me. Of course, it is possible that that
number is re-routed to Scotland.

Could well be.
The people seem to speak with Scottish accents and the envelopes are
franked 'Anstruther' IIRC if you buy an Oysterr from the online shop.

Ah, got it! The Oyster website gives another number for the 24-hour
Oyster helpline: 01561 376 082. That's Aberdeenshire.

A bit more googling finds: http://www.journeycall.com/services41.htm

"[Journeycall's] Travel Advisors currently answer over 3000 live calls a
day, about half of them on behalf of clients. Services include
megabus.com, megatrain.com and TfL's adult Oyster Card".
--
Paul Terry