Old March 4th 07, 11:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Ticket scam

tim..... wrote:
"Sherilyn" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 26 Feb, 18:44, Michael Hoffman wrote:
Can this be legal? If there was never any indication that the Bus Savers
could expire, then it seems like it would be a violation of the Unfair
Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations.

You could always apply to TfL to have your tickets refunded or
replaced. Unless you've been stockpiling the tickets in order to
engage in some kind of scam, I don't see why they shouldn't agree to
do so.

Because it is adminstratively costly for them to do so.

I don't think that changes their legal obligation.
--
Michael Hoffman