Old March 5th 07, 08:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Oyster card journeys on expenses

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:25:57 GMT, Neil Williams
wrote in :
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 17:39:57 +0000 (UTC), "Dr Ivan D. Reid"
wrote:

You can get a printout at a ticket office, but only for the last
8 journeys (you can look at them on a ticket machine too, but not
print them). Try to make sure the agent understands you just want the
journey history printout, otherwise you get a detailed listing as long as
your arm.

They could do with adding it to the machines - it could be printed on
a ticket blank. Would save queueing up.

I've often thought that meself. There must be some difficulty --
or a lack of will. It'd save me some time, as I often need the printouts
for expenses (tho' I tend not to go out of my way for mere bus journeys,
CCLRC has yet to reject a claim).

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. ] Room 40-1-B12, CERN