Old March 6th 07, 02:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default pcccadilly line delays Saturday 03 march

"martyn dawe" wrote in message
Any more information , the service was suspended in the afternoon due to
broken down train, it was a struggle getting a but at Knightsbridge at
18.00 house.

Train stalled going round the South Ken bends WB (possibly high or missing
shoes, it seems to have gapped itself) control reversed one west to east at
Kings Cross and the points failed to normalise after the passage of the
train. Que one broken railway. I got in at 21:30 to take the Arnos desk, by
which time everything was on the move with an emergency timetable in
operation. That was a fun way to end my week of nights...
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.