Old March 6th 07, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrea Andrea is offline

Default Annual Oyster validity on National Rail

My local underground station (Holland Park) didn't have the info to
hand, so can somebody kindly tell me which National Rail/tram routes
in London my annual Z1-3 Oystercard can be used on?

Is it also true that I can use any bus service in greater London,
despite only being able to go as far as Z3 on the tube?

If I wanted to go to a station in Zone 4, do I have to buy a single
zone extension prior to travel? How much does that cost, e.g. Z3 to
Z4, or Z2 to Z3?

Thanks