Old October 20th 03, 01:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ben Nunn Ben Nunn is offline

Default Finchley to Watford, errrrr...

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was Draxen
), in message
who said:
Sod's law innit, been out of work nearly two years, land a job but
it's in Watford.
I'm travelling from Finchley Central to Watford Junction, now the
Northern Line's shagged I don't know what I'm gonna do, it's my first
day tomorrow :}

How much extra time do you think for the replacement bus service to
get to Euston ? An extra hour ?
I'm stuck with public transport basically, are there any alternative
routes I've missed ?

Thanks folks.

Don't bother going anywhere near Euston.

Get the bus to Finchley Road, NLL to Willesden Junc, then Silverlink.

BTN