Old March 9th 07, 10:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Tramlink needs Bustitution to meet capacity requirements - crazy

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Bob wrote:

'I can't think of any PFI project we have inherited that wasn't
dysfunctional in one way or another." So said Ken Livingstone, in
typically forthright fashion.

So who negotiated the contract in the first place?

Any chance this is going to put Ken off commissionairing the London
Overground?

tom

--
The Gospel is enlightened in interesting ways by reading Beowulf and The
Hobbit while listening to Radiohead's Hail to the Thief. To kill a dragon