Old October 20th 03, 03:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Why the piccadilly to Heathrow , why not the District?

In article , Dr. Sunil wrote:
Boltar wrote:

If you look at the dimensions of the trains (I did find a web site with
this info but I can't find it now , typical) , I think A-stock is only about
9cm wider than the others, which is only 4.5 on a side , not a whole hell of
a lot really.

sorry for the length!

I thought it was the width and height we were discussing, not the
length!

Niklas
--
"The noble haggis is just a bit more honest about the ingredients - an Open
Source mystery meat pie, as it were."