Old March 10th 07, 07:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Euston to St Pancress

"Stuart" wrote in message
. uk...
wrote:
Are there any changes of train needed between Euston and St Pancress
on the tube

They're adjacent stations on the Victoria and Northern Lines. The
circle/Met/H&C stops at Euston Square nearby, but that is also next stop

and how easy is it to use the bus between these two stations and also
please can anyone tell me the walking distance
between the two ? .

They're not far away, but St Pancras is currently quite a way back from
the main road (Euston Road),

I don't think its going to move any time soon, and neither are the
underground stations, although there may be a greater choice of underground
passageways eventually, through the northern ticket hall.

I would be surprised if the direct walk along Euston Rd will take much
longer than the underground journey, especially when the various Midland Rd
entrances to St Pancras come into use later in the year...

Paul