Old March 11th 07, 09:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Which car for a quick exit?

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:17:59 GMT, "Bob Wood"
wrote:

I am aware that there is a book which suggests which tube car you should
use for a quick exit from stations - but does this information appear
on-line anywhere?

If not, could anybody tell me where I should alight for a quick exit at
each of the following stations:

Southbound Kings Cross (Northern Line) for transfer to the southbound
Piccadilly.

front of the train.

Southbound Piccadilly at Leicester Square for the surface.

I trust you mean w/b Picc. There are two exits so either cars 3 or 4.

Northbound Holloway Road.

Car 3 I think!

Southbound Kings Cross (Piccadilly) for Met/Circle

Front of the train.

Northbound Metropolitan at Wembley Park

Not sure but possibly car 6.

South/East Bound Jubilee at London Bridge for mainline station.

Car 3 or 4.

Hopefully I can shave about 10/15 minutes off what I have got to do
tomorrow.

When using numbers I am assuming car 1 is the leading car of the train
and counting back from there.

HTH.

--
Paul C