Old March 12th 07, 03:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Foxy DLR

Martyn Dawe typed

On 9 Mar 2007 23:59:18 -0800, "MIG"
wrote:

On Mar 9, 6:56 pm, "alex_t" wrote:
I just saw fox running near the rails at the Bow Church DLR station :-
It ran through the length of the platform, then crossed the rails and
went to the garden nearby.

I was a bit more surprised when I saw a fox come down from the
footbridge and wander across platform 5/6 at London Bridge, given that
the whole station is on a viaduct.

there are polenty of fox's in the city , I saw one in my road eating
the remains of someone's rejected takeaway.

I am sure that this is part of the foxes' staple diet round here, where
they are prevalent and breed at the end of the garden. I have watched a
family of foxes play for an hour on my lawn, seen a fox in Gloucester
Square in Central London and met a local lady who kept a pet fox on a
lead.

Discarded take-away meals are beloved by pigeons, squirrels and foxes
and the HUGE local pigeons provide a good meal for a fox...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.