Old March 12th 07, 10:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Thameslink

peter wrote:

Not sure what will be marked in the ticket (it may be FCC only) as when
playing with the journey planner using London (generic) to Brighton it comes
up with the £24 return from London Bridge (same as the fare from KCM) but
it shows a fare of £24.90 from Victoria. So maybe the £24 will be marked as
FCC only and the £24.90 is the "any permitted" . I will wait and decide what
to do when I get the printed ticked in my hot little hand

The GBP 24.00 KCM-BTN ticket is route NOT UNDERGROUND.

For London Terminals, the ANY PERMITTED ticket price is set by Southern
at GBP 24.90, but there is a FCC ONLY version for GBP 24.00.
--
Michael Hoffman