Old October 20th 03, 10:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Another Tube derailment - Camden Town

"CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North" wrote in
message om...
So not only do people in London pay high fares on the tube (and more
from January next year)
These high fares give them, without doubt an awful service (a fact the
mayor and most tube users would agree with).
You don't know if your next tube service will be your last.

It makes me wish and hope my next visit to London is as soon as
possible so I can once again enjoy the near death experince that is
London Underground (this could possibly contain some scarcasm)

LOL!
But surely made up for, by the happy smiling station staff....

--
Kat in Downtown Toronto (where we don't do sarcasm)