Old March 14th 07, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Central Line Timetable

Mizter T wrote:

In the past I've picked up leaflets containing timetables for the
Metropolitan line, though I can't remember what stretches of the Met
they have covered - I suspect it was just the extremities, though they
also helpfully contained a line diagram that showed the pattern of
stopping, semi-fast and fast trains - something I can't find on the
TfL website.

I'm not sure about south of Baker Street, but I recall in the mid to late
1990s the Met used timetables on the boards not the "time between stations"
posters used for other lines. I think they also incorporated Chiltern.