Old March 14th 07, 04:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Frank Incense Frank Incense is offline

Default Eurostar

wrote in message
Later this year Eurostar is moving from Waterloo to St Panc is there a
new bridge being built across the Thames to accommodate it or is there
some existing line that goes across the river now but is not used.
I only ask because up now I have never seen any services advertised
from Watford and the north direct to stations south of the Thames.

There are some trains that run direct from Watford to Brighton (via Olympia)