Old March 14th 07, 06:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Eurostar

In message ,
writes

I am quite looking forward to making this journey once Eurostar move
it will make a change from the mad dash Euston to Waterloo and return
I have to make in either direction.

On the other hand, those of us that live only 20 minutes from Waterloo
may decide that it will be quicker to fly to Paris from Heathrow than
treck across London to St Pancras.

OK, I know you can't please everyone ... but I thought it was a pity
that the original idea of continuing to run some Eurostar services from
Waterloo was abandoned.
--
Paul Terry