Old March 14th 07, 10:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stevo Stevo is offline

Default Eurostar

Paul Terry wrote:
In message ,
writes

I am quite looking forward to making this journey once Eurostar
move
it will make a change from the mad dash Euston to Waterloo and
return
I have to make in either direction.

On the other hand, those of us that live only 20 minutes from
Waterloo may decide that it will be quicker to fly to Paris from
Heathrow than treck across London to St Pancras.

OK, I know you can't please everyone ... but I thought it was a pity
that the original idea of continuing to run some Eurostar services
from Waterloo was abandoned.

It may be just me, but I always had a chuckle at the thought of French
people arriving in London on the Eurostar alighting at a station
called Waterloo! St.Pancras just doesn't have the same ring to it.