Old March 14th 07, 10:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Another W&C Closure?

This morning, one of my colleagues at work mentioned that he had heart
an announcement on LU about future works on the W&C line, which would
mean passengers could only use it in one direction?

I can't find anything about it on the TfL website, anyone know any more?
Or had my colleague just got confused?

The only reason I can think of is that they could be closing the
arrivals platform at Waterloo to install the lift (to go with the new
'humps').