Old March 14th 07, 11:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Central Line Timetable

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:11:01 -0000, Tim Roll-Pickering
wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

In the past I've picked up leaflets containing timetables for the
Metropolitan line, though I can't remember what stretches of the Met
they have covered - I suspect it was just the extremities, though they
also helpfully contained a line diagram that showed the pattern of
stopping, semi-fast and fast trains - something I can't find on the
TfL website.

I'm not sure about south of Baker Street, but I recall in the mid to late
1990s the Met used timetables on the boards not the "time between
stations"
posters used for other lines. I think they also incorporated Chiltern.

I would also like to confirm that I have seen "proper" Met timetables at
Wembley Park post 2004/5 modernisation

--
Fig