Old March 15th 07, 08:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default A stock after closure of ELL

On 15 Mar, 00:03, "Peter Corser" wrote:
I suspect that you may be right. It may be of interest that the initial
thoughts of the powers that be were that the ELL would have control and
priority of all the main line sections it was extended over! I had to
prepare a few high level tender calculations based on that design although I
had to add very strong riders about the inadvisability of even attempting it
and the unlikeliness of it going ahead - it didn't!

Echoes of Crossrail and the GWML relief lines...

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org