Old October 21st 03, 05:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
AstraVanMan AstraVanMan is offline

Default Finchley to Watford, errrrr...

Facts like this don't seem to matter to the person called "Huge" (?),
whose answer to everything is "car".

Hugh knows me fairly well. I see his response as the joke it is. Hope
the OP gets the joke, poor chap. Hope he gets to work OK too...

Oh, he will. Eventually.

Once he's paid a small fortune to get cold, wet and let down for a
few weeks, he'll buy a car, which is the sensible way to make
this journey.

Yep. This journey looks to me like one of those that would only take around
30-40 minutes by car, but could take an age on PT.

Peter