Old March 15th 07, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default North London Line Revisited

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:
In message ,
Richard J. writes

The problem is that despite raising the congestion charge and
enlarging the area, all most of us can see from Ken in the way of
transport improvement is buses.... buses the numbers of which even
God hasn't seen before :-) Then Ken made it 2 quid to get on
them !

Don't be silly; it's £1 with Oyster.

I know it's away from the thread, but I really think Oyster isn't
the solution for many people who Ken should be helping. The out of
work off to the odd interview,

Ah, yes, the mythical scenario where the unemployed person goes to only
one interview and never makes any other journeys by bus. I don't believe
it.

granny on a special trip

Between 04:30 and 09:00? (It's free with her Freedom Pass at other
times!)

--
Richard J.