Old October 21st 03, 08:46 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Shoreditch tube

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Andrew Brian Hickman wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote

Shoreditch tube has restricted opening hours; peak
times, which is fair enough, and sunday mornings
(and early afternoon). why sunday mornings?

Though loss making, closing the station could kill Brick Lane Sunday
market.

ah so. cheers.

tom

--
Many of us adopted the File's slang as our own, feeling that we'd found a tangible sign of the community of minds we'd half-guessed to be out there.