Old March 16th 07, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default Mayor says no tax rise for Games

To you and all people like you I have only one thing to say
if you do not like the way you are treated in this country because no
one asked you to come here .

Please, elaborate, who exactly do you include in category of "people
like me"?

And in case if you didn't get my point from the original message - I
was making a joke in response to David Cantrell's message. I find his
suggestion to me quite stupid, since nobody has ultimate control over
spending of their tax contributions (and in case if I still need to
spell this out - I am paying all taxes, and not complaining).