Old March 16th 07, 06:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default North London Line Revisited

In message , Dave A
writes

I was reliably informed today that trains arriving at Highbury &
Islington on the NLL are (officially) the most crowded in London. I'm
sure that's no surprise to you (but it usually is to everyone else who
thinks their trains are the most packed in London, and can't understand
how trains on a line that doesn't even go *into* central London can be
more crowded)!!

Plus the platform is constricted. So you get crowds on the platform with
nowhere to go, to get out of the way for people getting off trains. It's
a recipe for trouble and you see police there nearly every night.

Surely clearing the various sheds and god knows what off the platform
shouldn't be beyond Silverlink ? Or I think Drosslink suits them
better.

--
Edward Cowling London UK