Old March 16th 07, 06:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Mayor says no tax rise for Games

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:15:14 +0000, wrote:

On 16 Mar 2007 05:29:58 -0700, "alex_t"
wrote:

So... can I get a refund of all my National Insurance contributions?
(as a migrant on work permit I cannot get any benefits, so why should
I pay NI?) Also I'd like to get some of my taxes back, especially the
part spent on roads (as I don't have a car), trains (as I don't use
them), buses (don't use 'em either), child support benefits (as I
don't have a family).

To you and all people like you I have only one thing to say
if you do not like the way you are treated in this country because no
one asked you to come here .

I have one thing to say to you - such remarks are not relevant or
appropriate to the subject matter of this group. There is no need
whatsoever for such comments - especially to people who are showing an
interest in London and participating in the group.

And while we are an unmoderated group you can obviously choose to ignore
my comments but equally I am entitled to make such comment as I choose.

--
Paul C