Old March 16th 07, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Fasttrack ticket collection

Can anyone tell me why Waterloo, one of the city's major stations, does not
have the ability to print out a pre-paid Fasttrack ticket?

I am going to Bournemouth on Monday from Waterloo, but am going to have to
go to Kings Cross first to pick up my ticket as there's no fasttrack
machine in Waterloo.

Can someone tell me what is particularly fast about that?

There isn't one in London Bridge either.

I really don't want to go to Kings Cross on Monday morning come to think of
it, as it will mean leaving the house even earlier (the queue for the
machines can be pretty non-fast) so I'm going to make a special journey
there on the weekend.

FFS!!