Old March 17th 07, 12:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default North London Line Revisited

David of Broadway wrote

Prepared for what? I had no trouble obtaining an Oyster card at

Heathrow.

And I can't understand why anyone who lives in the London area or

ever
visits the London area wouldn't have an Oyster card.

Me me me (I live near but outside the zones on a NR line).

And for me a paper one day travel card was better value and now I have
a railcard, even better value.

Things may be different in 2009 (SWT's date for Oyster launch according
to their free mag)

--
Mike D